Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tiny Food for a Tiny Person

I enjoy cooking.  I love searching for recipes and sharing a wonderful meal with the people I love.  I am now finding new joy in preparing delicious food for my tiny eater.  I have become a bit obsessive in making sure Blaire is only eating the freshest, organic fruits and veggies. And so, after a couple weeks of buying the jarred stuff, I decided I would much rather prepare her food myself.  Enter the Baeba Babycook {and my new hobby}.  This is one impressive piece of kitchen equipment.  It steams, purees, and re-heats all in the same container.  So much fun to use - I can't stop!  My freezer is now full of baby food.  Dean and I might have to scrounge up something to eat tonight but Blaire is set until she's ten.

Sweet Potatoes steaming away
Next step ... puree
Fancy freezer tray. Love it!
Happy Baby.

1 comment:

Sami said...

Ok, that is the coolest machine ever!! Wish they had something that fancy for my kids. Blaire is so cute!!