Monday, February 18, 2013

Blaire-isms

We were walking around the mall during the holidays and she went into the Bose store where there was a microphone set up.  She walked up to it and began singing "Happy Birthday," and when it came to the part where you say who your singing to, she said "happy birthday, dear Jesus."  She is really getting into the spirit of the season.

Other favorite sayings:

I love you so much! (usually as you are walking out the door)
Daddy, did you have a good day at work?
I'm a princess!
I'm ok (after she purposely falls down)
It's really beautiful.
I got it.
I watch a show?

1 comment:

Sami said...

Pictures, we need pictures!!

Sounds like both girls are growing up fast! They sound like wonderful little girls that keep you on your toes, just like good girls should. :o)