Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello Darling

I walked in the door from work the other day and was met by Blaire who greeted me with an enthusiastic "hello darling!"  She also likes to say "darn it" every time she bonks or gets owie.  The other day we were watching Elf and one of the songs in the soundtrack is goes "every time it rains, it rains pennies for heaven. Shooby dooby!"  She always sings the "shooby dooby" out loud.  She makes me smile.

Oh yeah, on Sunday I walked in to the front room to find my iPhone sitting in a cup of water.  Not sure how long it had been there, but it's Thursday night and it's not working.  Pretty sure it's a lost cause.  Not as much smiling.

Ireland was sleeping pretty well for a couple of days, but has reverted back to sleeping not-so-well.  Everything is cyclical with babies.  She grunts a lot at night, but I don't hear her any more.  Not so with Ally.  Too bad for her...

1 comment:

Sami said...

So CUTE!! Thanks for the update and pictures.