Monday, November 2, 2009

Getting Started

We've had this blog site for almost a year and a half, so I guess it's high time we did something with it. Pictures and other content are forthcoming.

I am on day three of having a cold, or flu, or something. I think I'm getting bed sores from laying on the couch. I'd like to say I've used this time to be productive, but I really have just watched a lot of tv. I did go ahead and work on a project today for a couple of hours, but didn't have the stamina to complete it.

Ally went to the courthouse today to take care of a ticket she received for running a red light about 3 months ago. You wouldn't believe what these things cost in LA. I think it pretty much took her all morning, but with a little traffic school, this thing should be behind us soon.

That's all for now. After all, this is sort of a test run...

No comments: